Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Alive and well!

Happy Friday everyone! 

I am so glad that all of you dedicated bloggers
continue to post when I have trouble keeping up. 
Thank you for all your wonderful ideas!!

What have I been up to? 
School, school, school,
with a dash of Facebook,
and a sprinkling of Pinterest for some extra flavor.

Here are some "before" photos of my new classroom.








Let me be honest when I say my desk does NOT
look much better than it did when I took the picture!

Here are some "afters":
Wait....apparently I never took any!!




I saw this cute idea *somewhere* (Pinterest?  blog??),
and I would LOVE to give credit,
but I cannot figure out where I found it! 
I took pictures of my kiddos posing like they were
being lifted off the ground by a bunch of ballons.





After printing them out, I cut out their bodies,
and attached them to die cut balloons. 
They are actually ovals, but close enough, right?

On the balloons, I wrote down 3-4 goals
the students have for the year. 
(They came up with their goals with their parents.) 

The finals results look like this:






So long....farewell....until next time!

1 comment: