Okay, well maybe not ever, but it was a GREAT week!!
If I'm really honest, it was LAST week, but who cares!
Thursday was my birthday, and I turned the big "39".
I got so many birthday wishes and hugs
(and a cake made by Jen)!
That night, some friends and I attended a fundraiser
at a lovely little place called "Painting With A Twist".
|My cake makin' bud, Jen.|
|Do I look like an arteest?|
|The final projects.|
The very next day at our morning assembly,
I was named the "Super Star Spud" of the week.
Here is what my principal said,
"Congratulations to Ms. F for receiving the Spud Award this week. Thank you for your involvement in many extra duties on the campus. You are appreciated for the hours you put in to make our school better."
The award is given to a different staff member every week
who exhibits the following qualities:
- Puts needs of others before own needs.
- Exhibits positive attitude
- Embraces change and learning
- Achieved great results with student/students
- Listens to colleagues
- Exhibits willingness to work as a team player
- Seeks out solutions instead of being bogged down by problems (Proactive vs. Reactive)
|Here I am, holding my spud!|
Why, thank you!
I would like to pass on this Super Star Spud Award to all of YOU!