Oh the Places You'll Go with the blogs you know! Yearn to Learn is having a seek and find Blog Mixer Linky party. Let's have some fun spotlighting each other.
In your link up, find the following:
1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
HERE WE GO!!!
1. My New Kid Blogger is "2nd Grade Ponderings" Check out Denise's blog at http://2ndgradeponderings.blogspot.com/ .
2. I teach 1st grade and have found a TON of great blogs! I will pick Swamp Frog First Grader because my class theme is the frogs too!
3. I chose "Keep Calm and Teach On" as a blog from another grade level for two reasons. Reason #1: I love the blog title! Reason #2: Miss Sullard teaches/lives right down the road from me in the great, HOT, and DRY city of San Antonio! Can anyone send some rain our way? We need it BAD!!!
Check out her blog at http://keepcalmandteachon.blogspot.com/ .
4. There are so many cute blog buttons out here in blogland.....not that I have one--I'm still trying to figure that part out! Here is a cute button I have found: