Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Top 10

Go 4th! With Mrs. Owens is hosting a linky party!  The topic is the "Top Ten Things We Should Know About You".  Here are my top ten things, in no particular order:

10. I was in flags in high school, and I was awesome!
9.  I've taught at the same school for 11 years now.
8.  I am a single parent to a wonderful 9 year old son!
7.  I have ridden in the back of a police car.  Only my closest friends know the story behind this one!
6.  I moved a lot when I was younger.  I've lived in Wisconsin, Ohio, Spain, Louisiana, Germany, and Texas.
5.  One of the things I enjoy most in life is COFFEE!
4.  I play recreational volleyball.  I'm not the best, but it's fun!
3.  It took me about 8 years to get through college.
2.  I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, and we all live within 30 minutes of each other.
1.  I have become addicted to blogs and blogging!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in my linky party! I now follow your blog!

    Rachel
    Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog name! I am a new follower thanks to the linky party! Stop by my blog, follow me & find out about my 200 follower giveaway :o)
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I now follow both of your blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete