Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Book Whisperer Book Study


For more information about The Book Whisperer book study please visit Thinking of Teaching.

Thinking of Teaching


 QUESTIONS and ANSWERS

1) What is your favourite book (or series) from childhood?
I was so excited when I found this in my school's library a few years ago:
 

2) What is your favourite book (or series) now?
I think I have read every book that Maeve Binchy has ever written, and it all started with Circle of Friends.

3) What is your opinion of e-readers?
I've never actually used one, but if that's how people want to read...go for it!

4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..."
I'd like to say relax and hang out with family/friends after church, but I'm usually cleaning, doing laundry, school stuff, figuring out what I'm going to wear for the week.  You know, the important stuff!

 
5) Describe yourself in 5 words!

Christian, Mom, Teacher, Friend, Singer  (I'm kinda good--at least in my mind!)

6) Hardcover or paperback? Why?
Paperback, and because it's more flexible I guess!

7) Coffee or Tea?

COFFEE....anytime, anywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment