Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

O.R.E.O.

Did you and your class join in the OREO fun?  Check out my earlier post, with pictures, from our  Deliciously Fun Day !  Here is the paper I made for the Sink or Float science activity. 

OREO Sink or Float

I'm having trouble downloading the paper I used for the writing, but basically it was:
"If you give ____ an Oreo...."  The kids had to finish the sentence and illustrate it.  I put all their pages together and made a book titled If You Give A Student An Oreo.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! Thanks, Tina.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Tina and Happy October!

    I’ve nominated your blog for two awards in one. Visit the link below to copy/paste the little Blog On Fire and Versatile Blogger buttons. Share seven things about yourself and pass one of the awards (or both!) along to ten of the most versatile blogs you follow.

    Thanks for blogging; our cyberspace collaboration makes me better.

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete